Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
Since it first broke cover last October, #peugeot #308 #racing Cup has clocked up a high number kilometres on and off the track and this has enabled the development team to gain an in-depth understanding of the new car. A combination of short and longer runs, as well as engine and suspension bench testing has allowed the engineers to fine-tune the new car’s competitive potential. At the end of 2015, it took part in an endurance race in Spain where it posted some very promising lap times.
- The cars are scheduled to make three appearances: the TCR meeting at Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium, and the VLN3 and ETCC races at the Nürburgring, Germany
Three races in May with Sébastien Loeb Racing
Two #peugeot #308 #racing Cups have been entrusted to Sébastien Loeb #racing for a programme of three races in May. These outings will provide #peugeot Sport’s engineers with more experience of the car in the hands of a top team in a competitive environment.
May 5-7: TCR (Spa Francorchamps, Belgium),
May 13-14: VLN3 (Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany),
The France-based single-make RCZ #racing Cup series will serve is to serve as an opportunity to earn a drive in the #308 #racing Cup. The driver who tops the provisional RCZ #racing Cup standings after the round at Pau on May 14-15 will be given a chance to compete in the ETCC race in one of the two Sébastien Loeb Racing-run cars.
Available for sale in July
- Bantam weight: maximum 1, 100kg (TCR homologation: 1, 145kg),
- Powerful: #308 horsepower,
- Motorsport electronics,
- Six-speed sequential gearbox with steering wheel-mounted gearshift paddles
- Vented Ø378x32mm front disc brakes with six-piston calipers,
Solid Ø290x12mm rear disc brakes with single-piston calipers.
© Copyright 2017