Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
|Rallycross - Sweden - Holjes - 27 june 2016|
|Round 6 of the 2016 FIA World #rallycross Championship takes teams back to Scandinavia for Sweden's round of the series. Team #peugeot Hansen will be keen to claim its first victory of the season on home turf on July 2-3.|
Kenneth Hansen (Team Principal)
"We can't wait to get going. Höljes is one of the best tracks of the championship. All the drivers love it because it's got a bit of everything, including jumps, fast corners and banked turns. We know it well and I hope our PEUGEOTs will have small evolutions to help us to fight for the win."
Sébastien Loeb (PEUGEOT #208wrx N°9)
"This is the first time this year that I have previous knowledge of a circuit. It's a great venue but my Scandinavian rivals also know the track well because they come here often. I saw that for myself when I came testing here. It's a complex circuit because there are a number of blind corners and you need to be on the right line all the way round. I'm told there's a fantastic atmosphere all weekend."
Timmy Hansen (PEUGEOT #208wrx N°21)
"Not only is Holjes my favourite track but it's always a magic weekend! Along with Lohéac, it's one of the two races everyone wants to win. We came as close to victory as you can get last year because I was first over the line before being dropped back to second. It's a circuit I enjoy and the huge crowd always makes the atmosphere something special. The race takes place just after the summer solstice and Sweden's Mittsomar festivities. The track is located in the north of the country so it stays light practically all night, and that helps to make the atmosphere special."
Friday, July 1
10:30am: Q1 draw
6:00pm: Free Practice
Saturday, July 2
9:30am: Free practice
From 1:30pm: Qualifying heats 1 & 2
Sunday, July 3
From 10:00amQualifying heat 3
From 11:30am: Qualifying heat 4
From 3:00pm: Semi-finals and final
CHAMPIONSHIP POSITIONS AFTER 5 ROUNDS
FIA World #rallycross Championship – Drivers
1. Mattias Ekström (EKS, Audi S1), 125 pts
2. Petter Solberg (Peter Solberg World RX Team, Citroën DS3), 120 pts
4. Johan Kristoffersson (Volkswagen RX Sweden, Volkswagen Polo), 83 pts
5. Andreas Bakkerud (Hoonigan #racing Division, Ford Focus RS), 81 points
6. Toomas Heikkinen (EKS, Audi S1), 70 pts
8. Robin Larsson (Robin Larsson, Audi A1), 49 pts
9. Timur Timerzyanov (World RX Team Austria, Ford Fiesta), 49 pts
FIA World #rallycross Championship – Teams
1. EKS, 195 pts
2. Team #peugeot Hansen, 151 pts
3. Volkswagen RX Sweden, 117 pts
Broadcaster on TV in more than 120 countries à http://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/article/tvlisting. the semi-finals and the final will be broadcast live in France on L'Equipe 21 and in Sweden on SVT.
Rallycross events use mixed-surface dirt/asphalt circuits of about one kilometre in length and can feature one or more jumps. The drivers are knocked out as the weekend progresses and only the six fastest and bravest of them get to contest the final.
à Discover our web series: World RX Inside
2016 CalendAR * rounds counting towards the European #rallycross Championship
1. April 16-17: Portugal (Montalegre)
2. May 7-8: Germany(Hockenheim)
3. May 14-15: Belgium (Mettet)*
4. May 28-29: Great Britain (Lydden Hill)
5. June 11-12: Norway (Hell)*
6. July 2-3: Sweden (Holjes)*
7. August 6-7: Canada (Trois-Rivières)
8. September 3-4: France (Lohéac)
9. September 17-18: Spain (Barcelona)*
10. October 1-2: Latvia (Riga)*
11. October 15-16: Germany (Estering)
© Copyright 2018